Frame Project Management
If you have a project you cannot afford to fail – select the leader that is the best available for this position. In a project work, the guarantee of success can only be considered as sufficient experience of various practical situations, teams and modern methods. My expertise is project management, and it introduces clear agile way-of -working, guidance and follow-up to the customer.
The implementation of the project may be Agile, DevOps or classic waterfall. Regardless of the emergence of agile methods, traditional design models are also used, especially in larger, multi-project programs.
- A systematic way of working from start to finish and requiring it also from the whole team
- Transparency, open communication
- Active co-operation with stakeholders
- 100 % responsibility for quality and performance
- Immediate response to indetified problems
Frame Health Check
Health Check is a good investment: The mere perception that things are not in order indicates the need for an objective analysis. Frame Health Check brings visibility to the project’s situation and lists concrete recommendations for action to ensure success. These recommendations are useful even if everything is okay. I can also, if necessary, continue to carry out project support tasks or take over the project management.
- Reviewing the objectives and expectations with the management team and the project manager
- Interviews with stakeholders and reviewing the project’s work methods & outputs
- Documentation of findings
- Presentation of findings for the management and project teams. Discussion of recommended actions
Frame Back on Track
When something has gone wrong and the project has to get back to the profitable mode, Back on Track helps. With practical measures, the team’s performance, productivity and operational capability are restored to required level. I have experience in number of projects where the situation has escalated into unsustainable and I am able to bring with long experience powerful tools to improve the situation.
Controlling identified problems on the right track is always cheaper than correcting an unsuccessful outcome. In IT projects, this is particularly true.
A passionate Project and Program management professional. Trustworthy Senior Consultant with a verified history of working in the information technology and services industry.
Skilled in Project and Program Management, Portfolio Management, Business Process, Requirements Analysis, Financial Management, Agile Methodologies, Document & Case Management and Location Intelligence.
Education and certifications:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.), Helsinki University of Technology
- Master of Project Management (MPM), TKK Dipoli
- SAFe Agilist
- Certified Scrum Master
- Certified Member of the Board
- PRICE2 Foundation